Production Operative - Oldbury - Temp to Perm - £8.91
Meridian Business Support are looking for plant operatives to come and join their award winning team based in Oldbury;
Pay: £8.91 (£18,553 once permanent)
Shift pattern: Monday to Friday
Shift times (full time): 08:00 - 16:00
- Producing products in line with the company's standards and procedures.
- You will carry out production orders, load manufacturing machinery
- Perate all machinery associated with the manufacturing process.
- Material handling and general warehouse duties
- Reporting faults in machinery, maintaining a clean, safe, and tidy workplace
- Complying with the company's Health and Safety policy.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Forklift license
- You will be able to work both as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- You will demonstrate good numeracy and literacy skills, especially accurate measuring skills.
- Experience in the chemical/pigment industry and a Forklift license would be advantageous, but are not essential.
This role would suit: Production Operative, Assembly Operative, Machine Operator, Chemical Production Operative, Manufacturing Operative
Commutable from: Stourbridge, Wolverhampton, Cannock, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Saltley, Sparkhill, Halesowen
- The opportunity to go temp to perm with an excellent chance for someone to learn how a plant works
- Full and comprehensive training
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0121 633 6670 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.