£9.96 - £10.41 per hour
HF Nights 7:30-05:30_1576252960
4 months ago
Picking and Packing work, no experience needed
Ongoing full-time hours, Immediate start available
Permanent job opportunities, excellent staff discounts!
Leading online meal kit business, HelloFresh, is growing faster than any company in Europe right now and we're looking for over one hundred friendly, reliable people to join the team right here in Banbury, to make sure our customers continue to get the best, locally sourced ingredients, delivered to their door in time for dinner.
Do you like to do a good job where delivering a great quality product matters?
Well this might be just right job for you.
We're looking for hard working people who like to do a good day's work in return for a fair rate of pay.
It really doesn't matter about the kind of work you've done in the past or even if this will be your very first job - you don't need any experience to take up a position with us because all the training you need will be given to you when you join us as a Picker Packer / Production Operative.
As part of your induction for the Picker Packer job, you'll be trained and will receive a Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate too.
About the job as a Picker Packer
- Picking and packing food ingredients into meal boxes ready to be delivered to our customers
- 07:30pm-05:30am (Night shift) - Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday with other days coming soon
- Immediate starts available with full time hours
- The warehouse is a cold store environment; this means it can be a bit chilly but as long as you wear appropriate cold weather clothing, you'll be nice and toasty!
Sounds like it's for you?
We're running weekly 'taster sessions' where, as part of a small group, you'll get the chance to give the job a go to see if you like it. So why not come to take a look for yourself? You're paid for the time you're with us for the introduction and taster session and once you've been through the induction, you'll be ready to take up shifts.
The benefits of the Picker Packer job
- 9.96 per hour, rising to 10.41 per hour after 12 working weeks
- Immediate start available
- Full training given, no experience necessary
- Lots of free parking, right outside the warehouse
- Local employer, fun and friendly team environment
- Discounted groceries and meal boxes
- Modern, clean warehouse environment
For the right people we can offer continuous work and opportunities for permanent roles - as a growing employer HelloFresh is always looking for people to join the team long term.
To Apply for work as a Picker Packer
For more information or to apply for the jobs we have available, then either send in your details using the 'apply' button on the web site, or get in touch with us right now on 01295.232.910 or send us an email to email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.