Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Up to £8.21 per hour
8 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Production Operative based in this large manufacturing company.
Job summary for Production Operative role:
Mechanical assembly, wiring and/or soldering of metal enclosures and/or electronic components and PCBs using various hand and power tools, soldering equipment. Following build notes, SOPs, bills of material, detailed drawing and picture.
Key tasks of the Production PCB Operative role include:
- Mechanical assembly, wiring and soldering of metal enclosures and/or electronic components and PCBs
- Following of build notes, SOPs, bills of materials, details drawing and pictures
- Ensuring quality is consistent at all times and relevant to drawings
- Completing assemblies within time constraints
- Maintaining workshop cleanliness and safety
- Experience of box build and looms
Working days regular this is an exciting opportunity for candidates with relevant experience.
To apply, please send your CV today.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.