An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced production operatives to join an already successful team on a PERMANENT basis.
The role involves assembling and testing a range of products. Candidates with both electrical and mechanical assembly background will be perfect for this role.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Reading drawings and wiring schedules to manufacture electrical and mechanical products
- Conduct quality checks all through assembly to identify any discrepancies quickly
- Following daily and weekly production schedules to prioritise workload
- Working from CAD drawings, electrical schematics and Microsoft word and excel documents
- Testing all finished products to ensure they are of the highest of standards and work accordingly to pre-defined plans
- Provide constructive feedback on new product development and the ease of the build
- Maintaining high housekeeping standards of your working environment at all times
The Ideal Candidate will:-
- 3-5 years experience within a similar mechanical and electrical assembly role
- Hold a BTEC Level 3 or equivalent in electronics
- Demonstrate excellent hand eye coordination
- Have the ability to perform repetitive tasks over long periods of time
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Be able to work effectively under pressure working to strict deadlines
Your hours of work will be 37 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 1.30pm.
The salary will be between £19k to £21k depending on experience with 25 days holiday per year.
For more information please call Laura in the Cardiff branch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.