£10 - £14.80 per hour
5 months ago
Would you like to develop your skills and start in a new role in 2022? Do you feel that it's time for a positive change in your life and a fresh start? If this sounds like you then our Production Operative role could be perfect for you.
The Production Operative will be setting up and running machines as well as carry out production tasks as required.
The role is based in Lopen near South Petherton, within a great organisation that is constantly developing as a business.
- To carry out production activities as required including the set-up and operation of state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment.
- To ensure that all products are made to the highest standard
- To accurately read and understand manufacturing instructions
- Utilise the in-house computer system for all functions within the production facility.
- Disassemble, clean and reassemble machines
- To troubleshoot machine problems and where appropriate take corrective actions to rectify.
- Mechanical/ Engineering skill set (this could be gained professionally or recreation/ Education)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Confident IT User
- Permanent role
- Late shift: Monday – Thursday 2.00pm – 10.10pm & Friday 1.10pm – 8.30pm
- Induction, training, and support for new team member will be provided
- Hourly rate of £10- £10.50ph basic plus hours after 5pm paid at x 1.41
- Incremental pay rises as you gain more experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank hols (3 days have to be used for Christmas closure)
- 6% EE and 10% ER pension contribution
- 8x basic salary death in service plus long term disability/injury insurance
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to progress within the business
Don't hesitate, apply today!