£9 per hour
22 days ago
Would you like to develop your skills or start something completely new? Do you have manufacturing background?
Do you feel that it's time for a fresh start? If this sounds like you then our Production Operative role could be perfect for you.
Key responsibilities as a Production Operative will be:
- Manufacturing ifinished products in the production environment
- Following production requirements as requested
- Liaising with supervisors and making sure that manufacturing procedure is followed safely and correctly
- Maintenance of the working environment
- Team work and continuous improvement
We would love to hear from the candidates with Production Operative or manufacturing background, relevant experience or skillset outlining their abilities to perform well and be successful in this role.
The Production Operative position will be working Monday - Thursday, 7am-5:30pm with the hourly rate of £9.00ph
This is a temp to perm position after successfully completing 12 weeks probation period.
The company also offers free on-site parking.
Apply today or give us a call for more details.