£26000 - £30000 per annum
0118 907 3199
4 months ago
Are you an experienced Production coordinator and looking for a new challenge in 2021, want to work in leading UK Automotive company to unitise your experience?
Our client, a UK leading Automotive company, is looking for an experienced Production coordinator to support the planning & smooth running for our organisation, based in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
- £26,000 – £30,000 Dependent on experience
- Working Monday to Friday
- Contracted to 40 Hours per week
- 23 days holiday & Pension scheme
As a Production coordinator, you will be a vital member within our operation. You will work alongside the Production Manager to schedule, monitor & control output against companies manufacturing targets. Working alongside the wider team to ensure maintenance of plant equipment is fit for purpose to ensure that your team can exceed production activity
Using your solid experience within Automotive sector and your experience of managing a team in a similar environment, you will look to drive both batch quantities & manufacturing quality standards to deliver customer orders against completion dates.
- To Organise and manage the ‘front-line’ manufacturing function within a specific team and the resources available to this, in a safe, efficient and effective manner, ensuring that the team constructively supports the objectives of the business.
- Monitor and control team productivity and output, ensuring that performance standards are met as a minimum.
- Undertake effective planning and prioritisation of workload.
- Ensure that resources are used to the optimum effect.
- Ensure that the team understands relevant legislation; company policy and company procedures and that they operate in line with these.
- Maintain the standards required for housekeeping.
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of plant, equipment and other facilities are undertaken when required.
- Contribute to the development of processes and practices in line with the principles of continuous improvement and best practice.
- Suport other teams and functions in line with the needs of the business.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
Experience/Skills & Competencies:
- Must have 1 years’ experience as a Production Coordinator
- Must have 1 years’ experience of a managing a team in a similar environment
- Must have exceptional communication & time management skills
- Must be able to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strong IT skills & systems knowledge required
- Driven by self-motivation & make decisions to drive continuous improvement
- Desirable - Experience of MRP
- Desirable - Knowledge of Winman
- Highly desirable - Experience of working within the Automotive sector