Multi-skilled Production Operative Joining an expanding company of agricultural manufacturing
This innovative company are keen to expand their production department and are looking to welcome additional members to the team that are eager to develop their current manufacturing/ warehousing experience and grow with the business.
Joining a team of 15, you will assist across all departments of production and will over time under go training and be offered progression to join the niche skill set in the high frequency welding department.
Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
£11.00 per hour
- Fabric welding, cutting/slitting, industrial sewing, fabrication & assembly, packing (experience in at least one duty is essential)
- Focus on right-first-time production, customer due dates and meeting quality requirements.
- Use of computers, work sheets and drawings
- Operate machinery in a safe & productive manner
- Ensuring all work is to the correct quality and manufacturing spec and delivered on time
- Maintain cleanliness & tidiness throughout according to H&S requirements
Requirements (desired not essential)
- Previous use of Forklift trucks
- Must follow and adhere to companies Ethos (to be discussed at pre-screen)
- Experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
-Training and progression available
-The position will initially be on a temporary ongoing basis with the view to be offered a permanent role if proved to a be a reliable, driven and hard working member of the team.
-Suitable candidates will under go a pre-screen telephone interview with Meridian before being considered for the position.
For more information, to discuss the role or apply for this exciting opportunity - CALL the Meridian team on 01432 261444 - EMAIL Hereford@meridianbs.co.uk