£18000 - £19800 per annum + Bonus
6 months ago
07 Feb 00:00
- Operating a selection of manual machinery
- Processing orders and dealing with customers
- Operate forklifts and combi lifts
- Ensure daily checks are performed on all machinery and that the area is clean and tidy
- Report and incidents or faults with products
- Loading and unloading lorries
- Collating orders
- 7am - 3:30pm Monday to Friday- £18,000
- 3pm - 11:30pm Monday to Friday- £18,000 plus 10% after training (£19,800)
- 11pm - 7am Monday to Friday £18,000 plus 20% after training (21,600)
Once you start you will undergo training for the first 4-6 weeks- the hours of the training will be 7am- 3:30pm. Once completed, if you are on a mid-shift or night shift your salary will go up and you will start your contracted hours. All roles are permanent.
We are looking for individuals who have recent and relevant experience within a similar role.
If you are interested, please call on 01935 432434!!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.