We have a brilliant opportunity for a Production Operative to join a well established local client in the Salisbury area.
The role focuses on repairing and up-cycling old items into revitalised new products for sale. This would be working in a workshop, alongside the production team working on similar projects.
Day to day you would be using hand tools, textiles and materials to create a bespoke piece of furniture under the guidance of the workshop manager.
The ideal candidate would also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Confidence in using hand tools
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience of working in a busy and vibrant environment
- Ability to multitask to meet strict deadlines
- A high attention to fine detail
This is a permanent full time role, Monday to Friday with opportunity for over time and great benefits such as annual leave, free parking and a workplace pension.
If you are interested, please contact Hoi Lam on 01722328038 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.