Are you an experienced Production Operative?
Do you enjoy working within a busy environment?
Do you have experience processing orders?
If yes, apply now!!
My client based in Henstridge is looking for a Production Operative to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience and licenses and enjoy working within a busy environment. We have 6 positions going across three different shifts.
- Operate a selection of manual and CNC based machinery for metal processing.
- Process steel to customers' requirements and tolerances.
- Be competent at reading drawings, orders and following verbal instructions, be available to train others in this area.
- Able to work to high standards under your own initiative and pressure.
- Operate forklifts, combi-lifts and the crane safely and in a controlled manner.
- Ensure daily checks are performed on your equipment.
- Collating aforementioned orders, including banding, palletising, bagging and preparing them for loading.
- Loading, off Loading of plate and parts from the plasma machines
- Report any accidents and incidents to the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager.
- Report any machine faults / breakdowns to the production Supervisor or Maintenance Manager
Please call Danielle on 01935 432434 for more details or send your CV to email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.