Due to a number of contract wins our client is expanding and is looking for a number of experienced production operatives to join their team on a permanent basis.
You must have knowledge of electronics manufacturing to be considered for this role.
As a production operative you will be responsible for:
- Assembling electrical components using mechanical assembly, wiring and soldering
- Following build notes and drawings to assemble products from start to finish
- Ensuring all products are assembled to the highest quality
- Completing jobs within the time constraints given
- Completing production forms as required to log product shortage or faulty material
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Have experience of working within a similar role or have an understanding of electronics
- Be able to work well under time constraints and pressure
- Be able to communicate effectively with the team and team leader
- Be able to prioritise workloads
This is a permanent role offering standard day shifts with plenty of overtime available too for the right candidate. Due to the location, own transport is required.
If you want to join a company who have big growth plans and have their team as their main focus then this is the job for you!
To apply please call Nicola in the Cardiff branch
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.