£8.91 - £10.30 per hour
22 days ago
Benefits include free parking on-site and which is also accessible via bus route.
Amazing full time temporary to permanent opportunity to gain a foothold into a successful market sector.
Day to day the successful Production Operative would need to be able to assemble and test various small pieces of equipment utilising specialist tools in a workshop environment. You would need to be able to concentrate on precise and steady-handed tasks and be able to follow instructions.
You would be able to demonstrate the following also:
- Experience of soldering and or assembly of PCBs
- Clear communication skills
- Strong level of professionalism
- Able to meet deadlines as set
- An openness to learn and develop work techniques