Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting for Production Operative for our client based in Forest Works.Location:
: Monday to Friday.
3 shifts rotation (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am).
14.28/hour for all 3 shifts.
Overtime 1 ( between Sun 10pm to Sat 2pm): £18.36 p/h.
Overtime 2 ( between Sat 2pm to Sun 10pm): £24.49 p/h.The Role:
This is a production role which will include working on a production line and experience is essential.
We are looking for reliable candidates who must demonstrate flexibility and comfortable working in rotating shifts to operate as a flexible, co-operative and effective team member in order to meet factory production demands thus ensuring that customer needs are always met.
Applicants will have an eye for high quality and be pro-active, must have a good, flexible approach to work and be willing to multiskill.
Our client is looking for committed and reliable candidates who are willing to carry out production tasks and operating machines.
The right candidates will be part of a strong team working for a well known company and will be trained to operate machines and the roles are temp to perm.Experience is a must, all candidates will be trained as part of the process.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
Temp tp Perm opportunity.Please apply for the role if you meet the above criteria please make sure you upload most and latest CV and we will be in touch with you to book you registration.
- Carry out all activities in a safe manner and drive compliance & improvement of health and safety by maintaining discipline, by safety concern & near miss reporting, by actively participating in safety campaigns and scheduled site safety activities.
- To be aware of hazards associated with activities, to apply safe working techniques in accordance with existing policies and procedures and to maintain high standards of housekeeping.
- To consistently meet production targets whilst at the same time ensuring that work always adheres to the required quality standard.
- To be flexible, co-operative and productive at all times.
- To constructively participate in team meetings and team briefings.
- To continuously strive for Continuous Improvement.
- To participate in all training programs, where necessary, including the training of others.
- To immediately consult your Team Leader when you are unsure about any element of your duties.