We are currently recruiting for an experienced Production Manager to join our client's fast paced expanding manufacturing business.
The successful Production Manager will be responsible for overseeing production ensuring production plans are met: the selection and design of equipment; plant layout; materials handling; production planning (including demand forecasting, production scheduling and ordering of material).
- Responsibilities of the successful Production Manager will include:
- Production Planning
- Implement and control the production schedule
- Manage staff and Material requirements
- Implement and manage SOPs
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Set and monitor product quality standards
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process
- Prepare and maintain production reports
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organise necessary interventions for improvement
- Set and manage production budgets
- Implement cost control programs
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments
Required skills of the Production Manager: -
- Prioritisation skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Flexible & Agile to excel in ever-changing environment
- Problem solving, use of own initiative
- Ability to work without close supervision
- High quality attention to detail
If you have previous experience of a similar Production Manager role, then please send your CV today.
Working days regular, the salary for the successful Production Manger is up to £36k pa
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.