21 days ago
Production Line Leader
Meridian are currently recruiting for a well-respected, progressive and market leading employer based in Wellington, Somerset. The company is seeking New Production Line Leaders to join their team. This position is ideal for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career.
You'll be leading and controlling a production line to produce products with a key focus on producing high quality goods.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Set up production lines to ensure safe, consistent and quality production of goods
- Allocate jobs to operators
- Coach and lead Operators and provide hands-on training, day to day management and assigning duties, building the teams to work effectively
- Carry out quality inspection
- Full and accurate record keeping
- Developing effective interdepartmental relationships with other departments
- Ensuring all Operators achieve and adhere to PPE, hygiene and GMP standards.
Experience and qualities needed:
- Experienced in an FMCG environment
- Competent in the use of a P.C
- Competent record keeper and able to maintain written notes.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Experience of leading a small team of people (5 - 20)
- Physically fit enough to be on feet for work periods of at least 8 hour and to perform basic manual handling duties - bending, lifting, stretching etc
- Ability to attain a Level II NVQ in Performing Manufacturing Operations
- Permanent position
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career prospects in a progressive company
- Free parking on site
- Generous Pension scheme and holiday allowance
How to apply?
Click apply now for immediate consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.