£11.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
As a Production Controller you would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Booking onto the tracker all removed parts, including mechanical and electrical parts
- Assembling serviceable parts into batches for transport to the paint shop
- Assembling serviceable parts into kits for delivery to the aircraft
- Ensuring that all documentation is correct
- Ensuring all production parts are transferred to the appropriate racking and ensuring the information is recorded correctly
This position is an ongoing temporary role located at the leading aerospace manufacture in Yeovil. They offer a 37 hour week and hours are flexible as long as the core hours are worked. As a Production Controller you will be working within the operations department and the site offers a canteen and kitchen facilities along with free parking.
If you think this role could be for you, click apply now for your CV to be considered.