£17616 - £20947 per annum, Benefits: 70% off family meal kits
0118 907 3199
27 days ago
We are looking for Production Auditor to join our successful team within a food distribution company based out of Banbury, OX16 postcode:
This position is shift work: NIGHTS: 13:00 – 22:00
EVERY Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday
OR EVERY Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
- Salary: up to £20,947.68 (Attendance bonus included)
- Hourly rate: £11.19 (Basic hourly rate £10.69ph + 50p per hour Attendance bonus)
- FULL TIME - 36 hours per week
Benefits: 70% off your family’s EVENING meal kit subscription – That’s £50 of FREE food each week & no need to go to the supermarket!
As a Production Auditor, you will play a key role within our warehouse, you will take ownership of Quality checking all picked orders against customer orders to ensure accuracy across the team. Using your exceptional attention to detail to find any errors and resolves issues whilst maintaining order check rates
You will be working in a chilled warehouse environment to keep the food fresh s so your work uniform will include a warm hat and some gloves!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business where you will be given a real opportunity to progress.
- Audit orders picked and resolved any errors.
- Documentation and monitoring of any incorrect or missing ingredients
- Contribute to the weekly Audit comms for the company
- Ensure consistency and best practice across the team
- Maintain check rate of boxes within a set time
- A keen eye for detail and enjoys a fast-past environment
- Someone who is happy to work every weekend
- Organised person who thrives in process driven environments
- A great team player, who enjoys being part of a team with great communication skills
- Strong work ethic who will bring energy and enthusiasm to every shift