My client, who is a proven innovator in design, manufacturing and system integration are looking for an Electronic Production Assembler.
To be an Electronic Production Assembler you need skills within soldering and reworking of electronic assemblies and understand ISO 900. The ideal candidate would have a positive and helpful attitude with a methodical approach towards tasks and be able to work as part of a team.
Responsibilities for an Electronic Production Assembler are:
- Working within a team but having individual responsibility for quality of work.
- Working to and inspecting to work instructions/drawings/specifications.
- Hand soldering / removing through-hole and surface mount components to IPC standards.
- Electro mechanical assembly
- Component preparation
- Providing support running SMT line
- Providing support running AOI M/C
- Using test and measurement equipment.
- Assistance on non-primary functions and housekeeping as required.
If you have previous experience, please call Danielle Walker on 01935 432434 or apply to the advert!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.