Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing Financial Services provider. Our client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their growing team based from their offices in London.
You will develop, execute and manage the business's product and marketing strategy as well as being the product owner for the given product area. You will be responsible for product development, positioning, pricing and collateral.
- Develop, execute and manage the product and marketing strategy
- Ensure activity is measured against a clear set of KPIs
- Own development and delivery of all key marketing, POS and sales support content, acting as the author and owner of all content supporting all relevant compliance procedures (i.e. COBs)
- Act as product 'champion' across the business you are key to driving change and developing products in line with customer needs. This will include liaison with a range of third parties including but not to, customers, suppliers, employees, investors and journalists for the benefit of our reputation
- Be responsible for the delivery of all marketing content and ideas that will feed into campaigns, supporting tactical and strategic sales and proposition launches/initiatives
- Propose integral new product propositions, including dimensions of customer experience, pricing, operational workflow, risk and compliance control
- Assess commercial opportunities in a rounded fashion and presents a succinct business case for the development of a new commercial activity (product, distribution partnership, capability) based on economic forecasting, risk assessments, implementation/operational requirements, and reputational/regulatory impact
- Demonstrate the ability to imagine and map customer journeys for any product, service or process effectively to needs and wants of clients
- Established experience and track record of leading successful marketing functions that support the wider business strategy and proposition development
- Ideally 5 yrs+ Financial Services Experience with 2yrs+ Supervisory Experience
- Experience and knowledge in delivering product, propositions and marketing strategy, aligning content and activity to channel to maximise ROI
- Creative flair and a passion for brands and marketing in financial services
- Marketing degree or equivalent specialist marketing qualification; CII or Financial Services qualification preferred but not essential
This is a full time role offering a salary circa £60,000 - £75,000 (dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include performance related bonus, holiday, pension, and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328 038 / 07876 250 447to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.