£22000 - £24000 per annum
01392 423 301
3 days ago
End of February 2023
As Product Content Administrator you will play a key role within the Product Content team, supporting on projects associated with a new website being developed and product categorisation.
As such, you will need a keen interest in content, good attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Collate data sheets, imagery, and assets from brands
- Update amends throughout the year to ensure CMS systems are kept up to date
- Update website categories, collections, filters and assign product styles as appropriate
- Update positive/negative search terms across product styles
- Collate the product contents for brochures to ensure delivery of high-quality publications
- Assist in the pagination of brochures to agreed guidelines and work with colleagues to ensure correct placement for all product
- Assist in proofreading brochure to ensure accuracy and consistency to agreed style
- Coordinate distribution of proofs to brands, agencies and internal teams and track process
- Work closely with brands and internal teams to hit all agreed deadlines
- Produce monthly reports for example Google Analytics, Code Converter, Carriage Analysis, Brand Pagination Comparison, Competitor Comparison etc.
- Conduct market research and regularly review and comment on competitor activity
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects
- Proven ability to work with large amounts of data
- Good understanding of Excel for reports and analysis
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Photoshop skills for re sizing images
- Some experience of proof reading
- Strong command of English Grammar and spelling
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Willingness to be part of a busy team and help others with marketing tasks
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working in a similar administrator role
- Experience of managing supplier and brand relationships
- Experience of uploading web content using a content management system (CMS)
- Industry knowledge
This position offers a competitive salary of £22,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
- Discretionary profit-led quarterly bonus scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company Sick Pay.
- Staff discounts.
- Charity fund-raising events.
- An active staff forum.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Subsided staff canteen.
- Social events including Summer BBQ and Christmas party.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holiday (increases to 25 days after 5 years’ service and 30 days after 10 years’ service).
Hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:30.