Meridian Business Support has a fantastic opportunity for a Procurement Contract Specialists onsite at a prestigious aerospace company in Yeovil.
As a Procurement Contract Specialist you will be required to negotiate and manage supplier contracts, to work with new and existing customers and accounts to define innovative and effective support solutions. You will need to
- To agree contracts with a supply base to acquire specific goods and services for internal and external customers on time and within budget and to the correct quality standard.
- This may include agreeing contracts with new suppliers, including agreement with, and support of, new terms and conditions.
- Critical to this role is the requirement to prioritise your work in order to discharge tasks and activities effectively to meet the needs of the business. You will conduct procurement activity in a way that optimises commercial advantage for the business and minimises risk.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
- Experience or aptitude for contract development and negotiation.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Capable of working with a degree of autonomy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
Please apply today and contact us is you require any further information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.