0118 907 3199
23 days ago
- Contracted to 37 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
You will need to have solid understanding of IT industry including software licensing and hardware maintenance agreements. Experience at producing and preparing tender documents, the full tender process & a great working knowledge of Microsoft 365.
You will take day to day ownership of all procurement administration of the IT suppliers and Assets, liaising with suppliers to monitor activities, provide data analysis to track performance of supplier and lead on maintaining Licensing and Contract documentation throughout the lifecycle of the Supplier relationship
Procurement Co-Ordinator Role:
- Ensure suitable SLAs and KPIs are in place for all contracts and managing reporting is delivered as agreed.
- Maintain a contract database and ensure schedule in place and up to date
- Implement and maintain procurement and contract management systems, software licences and maintenance schedules, ensuring that contracts are properly maintained, and all key dates managed.
- Support senior management to negotiate agreements with preferred suppliers.
- Monitor budgets and contract documents to ensure compliancy.
- Attend and schedule regular Vendor Service review meetings.
- Collate regular reports produced on vendor performance and contract spend
- Maintain / Update User Access records and ensure that joiners and leavers are processed effectively.
- Monitor the Procurement Mailbox
- Demonstrate strong team work ethics, working effectively with all other members of the IT team and third-party service providers to achieve the required levels of support for the business
- Continually review procedures and practices, recommending any changes to improve operational effectiveness to deliver ‘added value’ in terms of enhancing the end user experience.
Procurement Co-Ordinator Person:
- Degree of IT industry knowledge including software licensing and hardware maintenance agreements.
- Experience of working with business stakeholders and IT colleagues in developing and managing SLAs
- Demonstrable experience in preparing tender documents and assessment criteria
- Experience in administration preferred
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills with the ability to priorities and multi-task
- Computer literate, with key board skills and experience of using Microsoft O365 applications
- Ability to analyse vendor proposals to identify all relevant costs.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to maintain collaborative relationships with vendor/suppliers
- Enjoys dealing with people and working in a team environment.
- Able to stay calm under pressure at busy times
Please APPLY ONLINE today
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.