£11.50 per hour
0141 285 7905
30 days ago
How would you like to work for a very well-established company based in Inverurie? With day shifts available on a fixed rota plus immediate starts, permanent job opportunities, and an onsite canteen this is a fabulous offering for experienced Procurement Administrator!
This role is based in Inverurie not far away from Aberdeen,
- Monday to Thursday: 8.00am - 5.30pm,
- Friday: 8.00am - 4.00pm
- Raising itemised PO’s with requested delivery date – Flagging if order placed does not meet with supplier lead time and will not be delivered to meet end clients delivery date.
- Ensuring that prices on PO’s are correct on system – Random spot checks
- Liaising with supplier within 48hours to have a confirmed delivery date back – This is then entered in to jobcard system, highlighting if requested date cannot be met
- Supporting invoice queries – Wrong value’s or quantities
- IT Literate
- Experience of working in a similar position.
- Comfortable working independently, with the ability to manage own priorities and workload.
- Professional telephone and email manner.
- Good time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service skills
If you are interested please send your up to date CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Possible immediate start!