We are looking for experienced production/manufacturing candidates to join our prestigious client on the outskirts of Salisbury.
Based within a clean-room environment you would be undertaking a variety of key tasks supporting a 1st class manufacturing process.
Due to the nature of this role, you would need to be able to commit to shift based work, working 4 days on and 4 days off across 12 hour shifts.
The ideal candidate would also hold the following skills and experience:
- Good standard of English and Mathematics
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment or similar
- Ability to follow established written procedures
- Accurate and clear record keeping
- Problem solving
- Organised methodical approach
- Able to work with strict deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office including Word and Excel
- Clear communicator with good writing, data entry skills ensuring accuracy
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
This is a full-time permanent role, offering a very competitive salary depending on the skills and experience of the successful candidate. Benefits include 30 days annual leave, access to a canteen, gym and sports club, free parking on site and workplace pension.
If you are interested, please contact Hoi Lam on 01722 328 038 or via email on email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.