Principal / Associate Transport Planner - Private Sector Developments - Central London
I am representing a leading London and UK Transport Planning consultancy that specialises in providing transport planning support the private developers helping to secure planning permission to commercial, industrial, residential, leisure and mixed-use schemes.
Do to continuous project wins and growth I am looking for a Transport Planner to join this consultancy at a Principal or Associate grade in their Central London office.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading player in the Transport and Development Planning market in the UK. You will be able to work closely with established developer clients in London and the South East working on a range of interesting, complex and prestigious projects. This is a great opportunity to lead/influence the direction of some very interesting interesting and challenging projects, whilst been a key player in the London team and wider business.
I am looking for an experienced transport professional with a minimum of 7 years consultancy experience in the Transport and Development Planning field. The ideal candidate for these roles will be/have:
- A Senior, Principal or Associate Transport Planner with at least 6 years experience in transport and development planning.
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject i.e. Engineering (A Masters would be a benefit)
- Substantial London based, private client transport development planning experience is essential.
- Should have experience in developing client relationships.
- Work winning experience would be beneficial.
- Experience in supervising and managing junior staff.
- Experience in managing project teams to deliver large planning applications for major London developers.
- Strong working knowledge of Development Planning, Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, and Travel Plans.
- Working experience of Highways and Development pre-planning and post-planning support including S39, S106 & S278 Negotiations and Agreements.
- An understanding of Transport, Junction, Traffic Signal Design and Modelling using ARCADY, PICADY, LinSig and TRANSYT.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an expanding team and significant player in London's Transport and Development Planning Consulting market, working on the some of the most renowned and prestigious London development projects.
My client prides itself on employing industry leading professionals and as such they offer market leading salaries, they promote sustainable career progression, training and developments, as well as prioritising a healthy work life balance.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact John Tittley on 0161 929 3804, or likewise please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.