€100000 - €200000 per annum + Visa's, Relocation, Superannuation
12 days ago
Live and work in New Zealand... Make your dreams come true!
Meridian is an approved supplier to the New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA) and has a long-standing history of supporting international professionals, particularly those from the UK, with making a life changing move to the other side of the world. We are tasked with looking for passionate and talented professionals from the UK that are committed to relocating to NZ and making a difference to the future of their transport and infrastructure. Caught your attention, then read on...
To successfully deliver NZ's Upgrade Programme a dynamic, innovative, structured, accurate and measurable procurement strategy is essential. We are looking for a number of Procurement experts to fill a range of roles within NZTA's procurement function.
As a Principal Procurement Manager, we are looking for someone who can develop and implement best practice procurement strategies to ensure a fit for purpose and value for money approach that is both sustainable, innovative and measurable when rolled out to a range of complex projects and programmes across New Zealand.
As a UK professional we are looking for people with the following skills and expertise:
- You will have a minimum of 10 years commercial procurement experience ideally with experience of working on major construction, civil engineering and transport/infrastructure projects and programmes.
- You will be commercial astute and able to drive the planning, sourcing and management of key procurement outcomes.
- You will be able to form and manage key relationships with suppliers and external clients, whilst influencing change in procurement policy and strategy throughout NZTA internally.
- You will have experience of working either within or with a public sector body, delivering continuous process improvement, reporting and performance management across procurement services.
- You will ideally be a Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply.
The successful person will be a key figure head within the procurement function at NZTA delivering a range of projects that form part of New Zealand's Upgrade Programme.
NZTA are keen to consider international experts that want to make a difference and contribute to the future of New Zealand. They are an approved sponsor of visa's who are able to offer significant packages to attract people who are committed to starting a new life for the long term in their beautiful country.
For further information please apply with your CV or make contact with John Tittley: 07471353382 / email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.