Are you analytical?
If you love mathematics and dealing with data then this could be the role for you!
You will lead and report on DVP (Direct Variable Profit) and analyse international sales, making recommendations to support sales growth.
This role could be of interest to Maths or Business Management graduates or someone with strong Excel and data modelling skills.
If you would like to know more call us on 01392 423301.
- To analyse Group sales and provide recommendations for DVP adjustments within markets to support sales growth.
- Lead on local pricing reviews and strategies
- Prepare presentations to give clear recommendations to team members and Senior Management
- Identify and gather external market data to support the identification of sales opportunities across all markets
- Lead on the development of processes to support ongoing pricing recommendations for both new and existing products
- Manage pricing execution, to include data integrity and consistency
- Interrogating multiple systems and cross checking to ensure data is valid
- Knowledge of financial analysis
- Strategic thinker with strong business analytic skills sets including strong Excel and data modelling skills
- Strong Transactional SQL skills
- Experience of Strategic Scenario Modelling
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and be comfortable presenting to senior management
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and set priorities
- Must have the ability to set priorities, manage a diversity of job responsibilities with effective organisational skills, and work within deadlines
- Degree or equivalent qualified, preferably in a financial / statistical related subject
- Passion for problem solving,
- Strong attention to detail
- 25 Days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Annual profit related bonus
Working Hours: 9.00 - 5.00 Mon - Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.