£14.50 - £14 per hour
13 days ago
Are you a graduate of Business & Finance or Maths or Economics? Do you have experience of working within Financials ? Do you have an Analytical background perhaps with Data? If so, this could be a great position for you as we are currently recruiting a Pricing Analyst for on an ongoing temporary basis.
Duties within this position are as follows
- Responsible for (with guidance) producing and delivering Customer pricing spares catalogues
- Analyse and maintain all sources of cost available to ensure the most robust cost base for Customer pricing activities for Export.
- To support in communicating the costing and pricing position of major spares bids to the business and appropriate auditing authorities.
- Problem solving to challenge all sources of cost through the company to obtain the most robust cost available.
- With guidance ensure that all bid submissions are costed/priced in accordance with the agreed AW Costing Guidelines, QMAC,UK Single Source Contracting Legislation, international Government Regulations and Company Policies
- Problem solving all costing queries for bids and Customer RFQs for recommendation/review with Manager
- Using standardised templates and processes co-ordinate extracting and interpreting cost data from Procurement contracts
Skills, knowledge and Experience
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience of SAP is advantageous
- Financial experience is desirable
- Effective & persuasive in building a network of contacts, creating strong relationships with the performing functional areas
- Ability to communicate effectively and present data credibly
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly perceptive and methodical
- Ability to develop good relationships at appropriate levels
- Attention to detail
Hours can be flexible providing the core hours of the business are worked.
Whilst working on site you will benefit from free parking, on site canteen and shops.