0118 907 3199
about 1 month ago
We are looking for Pricing Analyst to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Sheldon, Birmingham.
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Thursday 8:30 – 17:00 & Friday 8:30 – 16:30
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
As an Pricing Analyst, you will be responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating or modelling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes. Additional responsibilities may include creating presentations or detailed reports of data.
This is an analytical role with administrative tasks and a potential to develop pricing processes. Your primary role will be to assemble, sort and decipher information into database queries or data fields for computer analysis.
Pricing Analyst Role:
- Analyse customer revenue and set target aimed to enhance company margin
- Monitoring pricing activities on a regular basis
- Analyse incoming data, identify any areas of concern that may need to be reconciled and liaise with key contacts within the business to ensure data integrity
- Provide guidance and tools for all pricing/costing activities to internal customers (national sales team, business managers, category managers)
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues within the team and promote a team working environment
- Liaise directly with internal/external Customers, Suppliers and Operating Companies to resolve problems and queries
- Interpret requests for information to assess the validity of the request and advise on timescales for completion
- Ensure that archived records satisfy audit and statutory requirements.
Pricing Analyst Person:
- Knowledge and level of proficiency in the use of IT software packages required:
- Proficient in MS-Access, MS-Excel, Intermediate in MS-Word, PowerPoint
- Management and other skills needed:
- Attention to detail, team player, flexibility/adaptability to a varied role, able to meet precise deadlines, good communication skills and customer-focused
- SQL query analyser, but not essential
- VBA knowledge, but not essential
- Proficiency in the use of any specialised equipment:
- Basic knowledge of ERP would be advantageous, but not essential
Apply ONLINE today
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.