Up to £8.21 per hour
9 months ago
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for a well established and respected Vehicle Preparation Centre based in Killingholme?
Due to the peak season approaching we are looking for a Vehicle Pre Delivery Inspection Operatives to work in a busy state of the art body shop working with a high end car manufacture.
This is a temporary ongoing role but could become long term.
Hours of work
- During the training period you will be working Monday to Friday 6am until 3pm plus over time as and when required by the client
- Once trained you will move on to Monday to Friday 3pm until midnight
£8.21 per hour
This is a temporary ongoing role but could become long term
- Complete Pre Delivery of new vehicles where required in accordance with Company and Customer procedures and Quality Standards.
- At all times follow procedures and to work to high quality standards.
- Ensure all equipment is checked and safe before using, reporting any discrepancies to the Technical Team leader
- Ensure all equipment is calibrated as required and records maintained.
- Sign out and return to stores any tooling or equipment as required.
- Attend daily Team Talk as required.
* Must hold full UK driving license - Category B
* Must be over 23 years of age - due to insurance stipulations
* Must have held your license for more than two years
* No more than 3 points
* Must have no DR/DD/CD40/CD70/LC or TT99 endorsements
Please apply for this role by submitting your up to date CV
Branch number - 01472 362477
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.