Up to £8.72 per hour
15 days ago
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for a well established and respected Vehicle Preparation Centre based in Killingholme? A driving licence is essential for this role.
Due to the peak season approaching we are looking for a Vehicle Pre Delivery Inspection Operatives to start work in a busy state of the art body shop working with a high end car manufacture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work full time hours in a busy yet friendly working environment. Although you do not need experience for this role as training Will be given all candidates must be punctual, reliable and willing to learn.
- Complete Pre Delivery of new vehicles where required in accordance with Company and Customer procedures and Quality Standards.
- At all times follow procedures and to work to high quality standards.
- Ensure all equipment is checked and safe before using, reporting any discrepancies to the Technical Team leader
- Ensure all equipment is calibrated as required and records maintained.
- Sign out and return to stores any tooling or equipment as required.
- Attend daily Team Talk as required.
* Must hold full UK driving license - Category B
* Basic DBS check needs completing (no cost to your self)
* Must be over 23 years of age - due to insurance stipulations
* Must have held your license for more than two years
* No more than 3 points
* Must have no DR/DD/CD40/CD70/LC or TT99 endorsements
Please apply for this role with an up to date CV via this advert.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.