South East England, England
£55000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus
27 days ago
If you are an experienced Practice Pharmacist looking for 'something a little different', then this could be just the exciting role you seek. As a home worker, in a field-based role, you will be regularly interacting with GP Practices throughout Southern England who are adopting our client's cutting edge software, which will interface with their existing Medicines Optimisation Solutions. The software allows for a more pro-active approach to patient care and medicine management. Working closely with the sales and customer service teams, you will build positive relationships with both new and established customers, uncovering opportunities to extend the value of their solutions by helping our NHS stakeholders address real world problems.
- Your working week is likely to consist of two days from home (planning, analysing and contacting customers) and three days out in the field (being Southern UK). You must be prepared to work away from home 1-2 nights per week and be happy travelling to various client sites.
- Your role will require you to establish wider and sustained adoption of the Solution, within both existing and new customers (GP Practices throughout the region).
- As a Clinical Account Manager, you will be fully relied upon as a qualified Pharmacist by your Business Development colleagues to support clients through the implementation and initial usage of the Solution.
- Ability to collaborate with Product Management to evaluate the improvements/enhancements in terms of the extent/impact of changes and the commercial opportunity/revenue.
- Qualified as a Pharmacist, with current UK registration
- Previous experience working as / with practice-based pharmacist(s)
- Experience selling/delivering services into the NHS or previous experience delivering consultancy-style services at client sites would be ideal, although candidates with the ability to do so with previous experience as a Link / Practice Pharmacist or Medicines Management will most certainly be considered.
- Driving License and Own Vehicle required (train usage encouraged and mileage paid).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, as well as time management and planning and organisation skills
- Excellent analytical and research capabilities
- IT skills - especially in MS Office applications (Word,Excel, PowerPoint)
- Data analysis skills/experience
- 25 working days holiday per annum plus statutory holidays
- Flexible option for employees to purchase up to five additional day's holiday
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Flexible health cash-back scheme
- Enhanced Pension scheme
- Permanent health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.