£20000 - £27500 per annum, Benefits: working from home (some of the week after probationary period), social events, and discretionary annual bonus
020 8680 5777
about 1 month ago
An exciting PPC Executive role has arisen within a dynamic and growing Paid Search team at an award winning media agency in Manchester, where you will be responsible for the end to end management, delivery and analysis of efficient and profitable PPC campaigns for key clients.
As PPC Executive, your role will see you
- Responsible for end to end Paid Search campaign management - from planning and set up to optimisation, reporting and analysis
- Assist in governing campaign strategies
- Analyse campaign performance - using your analytical skills to identify strategic opportunities to hit and exceed KPIs
- Project manage all campaign activity in a deadline driven environment
- Produce and deliver reports and actionable insights to clients and stakeholders - highlighting key trends and improvements
I am interested in speaking with a passionate digital marketing professional such as a PPC Executive, PPC Assistant, Paid Search Assistant, Paid Search Executive or Digital Marketing Executive who has proven in-depth knowledge and experience of managing PPC campaigns, and has an understanding of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio. Strong skills in MS Excel will be needed. Paid Media Assistant or Paid Media Executive candidates would also be of interest.
Salary £20,000 - £27,500 (depending on level of experience) and benefits include: working from home (some of the week after probationary period), social events, and discretionary annual bonus