£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Working from home (some of the week after probationary period), social events, and discretionary annual bonus
020 8680 5777
about 1 month ago
An exciting PPC Executive role has arisen within a dynamic and growing Paid Search team at an award winning media agency in Manchester, where you will be responsible for the end to end management and delivery of efficient and profitable PPC campaigns for key clients.
As PPC Executive, your role will see you
- Responsible for end to end Paid Search campaign management - from planning and set up to reporting and analysis
- Formulate campaign strategies - carrying out keyword research, competitor analysis and testing
- Analyse campaign performance - using your analytical skills to identify strategic opportunities to hit and exceed KPIs
- Project manage all campaign activity in a deadline driven environment
- Produce client reports and presentations
I am interested in speaking with a digital marketing professional such as a PPC Executive, PPC Assistant, Paid Search Assistant, or Paid Search Executive who has proven in-depth knowledge and experience of managing PPC campaigns, and has an understanding of Google Analytics and other web analytics packages.
Salary £20,000 - £25.000 (depending on level of experience) and benefits include: working from home (some of the week after probationary period), social events, and discretionary annual bonus