Up to £28000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
22 days ago
Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner - National - £28,000 plus benefits
This client is a leading Health and Social Care provider with a presence across the country. They focus on the welfare of Adults with Learning Disability and Mental Health with some specialist services such as Forensic. They focus on providing quality care at all times in a variation of settings including residential, supported living and outreach. They also operate in a not-for-profit bases and invest their funds back into the services to ensure clients and staff are the focus of all decisions made.
We are looking for an experienced Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner to join our friendly team. You will be part of the home management team and will work closely with our much loved service users to implement personalised support plans to help them thrive and live independent lives.
You will use your skills and knowledge to bring compassion and empathy and will have the chance to make a real positive impact on people's lives. You will be required to use your expertise in areas such as Functional Behaviour assessment, Behaviour support planning, Staff training and development, BSP implementation and incident analysis and debrief.
The locations of this is flexible as this is a National role. It will involve a mixture of home working and national travel to individuals and their teams. This is a Monday to Friday role, however, on occasions you may be required to work evenings and part of a weekend. Your input will be offered to people with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health, Challenging Behaviour and people with risk of contact with the criminal justice system.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience PBS Practitioner to join a supportive and caring organisation. You will hold a caseload and will be supported by the PBS Team Manager.
To apply for this role, you must have the following;
- Formal training in PBS e.g BILD CAPBS Coaches or PBS at Degree level
- Experience as PBS Practitioner
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong understanding of the ethos and values of positive behaviour support
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Driver with vehicle
- Willingness to travel throughout organisation
You will be offered a salary of £28,000 and will be able to take advantage of the following benefits;
- Comprehensive Learning and Development opportunities - we are Investors in People Silver accredited
- 30 days holiday, increasing with each year of service until 33 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
- Flexible benefit options including bike to work schemes and season ticket loans
- Competitive Pension and Life Assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme and access to online Health and Wellbeing support
- Flexible working patterns to support work/life balance
- Access to a wide range of discounts including Cinema, Groceries and Gym.
If you want more information on this role, or want to apply direct, please call Carly at Meridian Business Support on 07469-351-714 or send CV.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.