£20000 - £22000 per annum + holiday, pension, health care etc
7 months ago
A fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing company. Our client is a Financial Services provider, and they are looking for an Financial Services Administrator to join the team in Salisbury.
- Previous Financial Services experience is essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload
- A fine eye for detail
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Ensuring client reviews are completed in a timely manner on a quarterly, half yearly or annual basis depending on the requirements of the adviser and client categorisation,
- Carrying out ad-hoc valuation requests, either for client meetings or for the adviser's own review purposes. Able to respond and adapt to changes in work priorities.
- Handling telephone calls from colleagues and clients in respect of any queries they may have.
- Confident in calling providers and liaising with 3rd parties. Liaising with advisers across the business and building good relationships.
- Maintain work management reports, and oversee all works have been checked by the adviser before being subsequently sent out to the client.
- Answering the telephone in a professional and timely manner, dealing with incoming enquiries and taking the appropriate action.
- Maintaining the comprehensive document management system.
This is a full time role offering a salary circa £20,000 - £22,000 (dependant on skills and experience) based in Salisbury.
Please contact Danny at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.