City of London, London
£28000 - £37000 per annum + holiday, pension, health care etc
about 1 year ago
Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing Financial Services provider. Our client is looking for a Platform Implementation Consultant to join their team based from their offices in London.
In your role as Platform Implementation Consultant, you will be supporting the operational platform team and Regional Sales Managers in partnering the IFA and professional intermediary market, resolving their queries and building their platform knowledge.
You will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- On-boarding new clients on to their Wrap Platform, including training.
- Identify and manage opportunities to train and improve the use of the platform
- Ensure firms have the correct technology set up to optimise use of the platform.
- Identify and manage campaigns focused on increasing platform assets and improved customer outcomes
- Align all input and output to sales and commercial priorities
- Investigate and resolve complex queries/issues within service standards ensuring ownership through to completion.
- Assist with issues on any potential cases by obtaining outstanding information, and avoid potential issues by providing a more proactive service to Advisers on outstanding requirements.
- Communicate and impart technical knowledge, including awareness of HMRC and legislative practices and changes relating to all business products
- Ensure that any technical referrals are dealt with in line with service standards and regulations.
- Produce Management Information reports to assist with the delivery of quality service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong client management background, including excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Presentation skills are essential.
- Experience with online platforms or support functions within Financial Services
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- CF1, FA2, IOC or equivalent industry recognised qualifications are desirable
This is a full time role offering a salary of £30,000-£35,000(dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include holiday, pension, healthcare and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 0844 371 9028 / 07876 250 447 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.