We have a exciting opportunity for an experienced Plant Mechanic Engineer to join our client based on the outskirt of the Salisbury area.
Day to day you would be working within a workshop maintaining a fleet of plant vehicles alongside other engineers. You would be responsible for managing you own workload through a fleet management system, ordering of spares parts, carrying out detailed inspections whilst communication effectively with the team.
The ideal candidate would also be able to demonstrate the following:
- A full UK Licence
- British passport for overseas travel where required
- Physical fitness to complete manual duties
- Ability to focus on the task at hand over long periods of time
- Working knowledge of LOLER and PUWER regulations
- Experience in carrying live risk assessments
- Relevant experience in maintaining plant equipment and vehicles
This is a permanent full time position, offering 24 days holiday, free parking on site, pension and more.
If this role is of interest, please contact Hoi Lam on 01722328038 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.