We have a brilliant new opportunity for an experienced Plant Mechanic to join our friendly and local client on the outskirts of Salisbury.
Day to day you would be a key member of the workshop team, maintaining a large fleet of plant and equipment to a high standard. This would include; servicing, welding, fabricating and defect reporting whilst keeping up-to-date service records and ensuring a clean and safe workshop environment.
Due to the nature of this role you would be required to spend time away from home due to projects and being on call out.
The ideal candidate would also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in repair and maintenance of heavy construction and plant mechanic
- Good clear communication skills
- Confidence in liaising with different internal departments, suppliers and customers
- Strong organisational skills and able to meet strict deadlines
- A full clean driving licence
This is a full time permanent role, Monday to Friday offering with a salary of circa £30,000 to £35,000 per annum. Great benefits include; workplace pension, 21 days holiday and free parking.
For more information, contact Hoi Lam on 01722 328038 or via email at: hlam@meridianbs
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.