A well established energy management solution company is recruiting for a Planning Engineer with experience of Primavera P6 to join their team. This is a fully hybrid role with quarterly visits to their UK head office in Stoke on Trent.
This is a permanent position and as Planning Engineer you will be working Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm (40 hours per week). A salary up to £45,000 per annum dependent on experience is on offer plus excellent benefits as outlined below.
As Planning Engineer, you will be working in a project team of 25 reporting to the Senior Project Manager. You will provide planning and programme management support across the HPC project in accordance with internal and external measures to ensure and mitigate contractual risks with the following responsibilities:
- Use of PRIMAVERA P6 to aid in the management of project planning
- Assist in costing and programme matters during the process of securing the contracts
- Produce and present project work plans in accordance with changes
- Track and review workers progress daily
- Expediting of sub-suppliers subcontract materials
- Provide supporting documentation for project related work such as manufacturing, site installation and commissioning
- Attend project site installation and commissioning activities where necessary
- Manage movement of completed equipment from France to the UK which will include coordination of Transport, Storage and Documentation
- Monitor budget and keep track of inventory
- Ensure quotations are followed up in line with company procedure
- Listen carefully to customer feedback and maximise opportunity for additional scope of works.
- Support payment of outstanding customer invoices & claims when necessary.
- Attend follow up meetings with clients during tendering and project processes.
- Provide regular updates to Project Manager/ Managing Director on project status.
- Travel to France up to once per month maybe required
We are really keen to hear from applicants with the following skills and experience:
- HNC/ HND or higher, in Electrical Engineering, or minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Planning Engineer or similar
- Basic French would be an advantage
- Primavera P6, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project (Office), Internet, Intranet, E-mail (Outlook)
- Experience using CAD
- Ability to plan, prepare, coordinate and to consolidate all technical/ commercial activities
- Flexibility regarding working hours, sometimes on short notice
- Hybrid Working
- 27 Days Annual Leave Entitlement plus bank holidays
- 10% Pension
Please apply today or call us to discuss this Planning Engineer in more detail!