8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Fleet Coordinator / Planner to join a leading supplier of maintenance and repair for the rail sector.
You will be a key member of the fleet and planning team, responsible for the efficient control of planned maintenance and repair service provided to customers for their fleet.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- To deal with all stoppages on allocated fleets including entering all stoppage information onto the computer system, advising all relevant personnel affected
- To keep customers fully appraised of all stoppages i.e. progress, problems etc
- To assist Field Service staff with the logistics of fleet and sourcing of spare parts to ensure speedy repairs.
- To produce and monitor maintenance plans for all allocated fleets.
- To produce timely and accurate monthly reports for all allocated fleets
- To take responsibility for the "ON CALL" procedure during out of normal hours as required on the rota
- Planning / Route Mapping for Field Service Engineers
- Ensure all work sheets are received, receipted and filed accordingly
- Production of reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
Key Skills for the successful Fleet Coordinator / Planner
- Excellent professional people skills
- Route planning / mapping and organising
- Ability to work under pressure in a methodical, organised manner
- Problem solver
- An excellent eye for detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good team player.
- Reliable, flexible and have a positive can-do attitude.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.