Meridian Business Support has secured an exciting contract based in Golborne,Wigan. Our Client is looking for an Administrator working in the Quality department,strong admin experience essential, quality background preferred .
Tasks & responsibilities:
- -Reliable and self-motivated, with a resourceful approach to work.
- -Focused and observant with a quality awareness.
- -Able to meet targets and work to deadlines.
- -Able to build relationships quickly and effectively.
- -Excellent attendance record with an ability to learn quickly.
- -Good academic levels (GCSE grade C)
- -Good IT skills
- -Inspection / systems background (ISO 900) (FSSC 22000) will be beneficial
- -Proficient using Microsoft Office
- -Databases, spreadsheets and ideally document control systems.
- -Excellent communicator, verbally and in writing
- -Able to multi-task and manage varying priorities
Monday - Thur 7am-4pm
£ 9.00 per hour
The role is temporary, but could lead to a permanent contract.
Please call Meridian Business Support on 01244 304 360 or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.