PIP Disability Assessor - (RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physio, OT, Paramedic)
Meridian Business Support are currently looking to recruit qualified healthcare professionals (Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics) for an exciting opportunity to commence a career as a Disability Assessor. The role itself will involve carrying out medical assessments and examinations on people's disabilities, illnesses and longer-term health conditions. Such assessments focus on how people's lives are affected from a daily living perspective as a result of their condition(s). As part of the role, you will be responsible for compiling evidence together, in order to write clear and concise medical reports which will later be used for decision making purposes.
The role will consist of consultation centre and home-based assessments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for healthcare professionals to enhance their range of assessment skills and report writing abilities and gain a fully funded qualification as a Disability Assessor. A full comprehensive training and induction package is provided by the employer for which you are paid your full time salary.
- Starting Salary: £32,000 per annum.
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm, 37.5hrs per week (no weekend shifts, nights or bank holidays required).
- Induction and training programme provided (for which you are paid your full-time salary).
- Ongoing CPD support.
- Career progression opportunities.
Employee Benefits Package:
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
- Option to buy or sell annual leave.
- Contributory pension scheme (10%).
- Life insurance.
- Income protection.
- Professional registration fee reimbursement.
- Flexible benefits that you can opt-in to.
- Opportunities for paid overtime.
Please contact Adam Luckie at Meridian Business Support on 07762 897 190 / Aluckie @ meridianbs . co . uk for more information regarding this vacancy. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.