£32000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
21 days ago
PIP Disability Assessor - Full Time or Part Time
Registered Nurse, Paramedics, Occupational Therapists or Physiotherapists - NMC / HCPC Regisered
*Non-Drivers Can Apply; Remote Working During Pandemic No Face to Face*
Starting Salary £32,000 + Benefits
Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision making abilities in a new environment?
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for clinicians to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
- OTE Scheme
If you think this may be the role for you then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes m. 07876865570 | e. firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.