Up to £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
NMC / HCPC Disability Assessor
Clinical Disciplines: - RGN, RMN, RNLD, CPN, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Paramedic
Location: Paisley, Renfrewshire
Starting Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 + Excellent Benefits
Full and part time office hours available - no weekends, nights or bank holidays are required
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence writing a concise report to a professional standard.
- Carry out medical file work and/or assessments and examinations
- You are responsible for clinically evaluating the route in which a claimants PIP file is processed
- You play a key role in influencing/enhancing a claimant's journey.
- You will be responsible for deciding whether a claimant requires face to face consultation or home
- You would be completing telephone assessments carried out with claimants as part of the role.
- Liaise with national medical/health authorities as necessary e.g. GPs, CPNs, Specialist Nurses, Social Care Teams
This is an office-based role and no two days will ever be the same. Given the wide range of conditions and disabilities you will be analysing, each day will contribute to your expanding clinical knowledge.
Further Training - This is still a clinical role and recognised by the NMC and HCPC so revalidation will continue. A fully interactive process for signing off revalidation, which is managed by the CSL. Monthly 1-hour CPD modules topics.
- Demonstrate experience as a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Nurse Be HCPC / NMC registered
- Have good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- IT Skills
- Enjoy conducting one to one assessment with members of the public.
Why should you apply:
- Full comprehensive training is provided plus ongoing support throughout your career to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy 10 and sell up to five days
- 10 days paid emergency leave - to support parents worried about children being sent home from school.
- OTE Scheme in place
- Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fee
- Health screening every two years (after one year's service)
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development
- Flexible benefits tailored to your needs including travel or dental insurance, cycle to work scheme and more.
If you think this may be the role for you then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Samantha Hughes; m. 0787-686 -5570 | e. firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.