£41000 - £43000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
7 months ago
PIP Disability Assessor (working remotely during pandemic)
Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapists
Non-Drivers Can Apply
Meridian Business Support is a permanent recruitment agency and we are currently recruiting Disability Assessors (RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist and Paramedics) for an exciting opportunity working on the DWPs disability contract. The role requires you to use your broad-based medical experience and clinical knowledge to conduct independent health assessments and write reports for the DWP. You will not be required to make any decisions within this role but simply assist with the health assessment of the claims process.
As an Assessor, you will utilise your clinical knowledge and broad-based medical experience by carrying out face to face assessments and examinations in a holistic manner. Such assessments focus on how a person's health condition(s) may have an impact on day-to-day life. The role will require you to use IT systems and software to write clear and concise medical reports which will later be used for decision making purposes.
This is a permanent position with both full and part time available.
The standard working hours are Monday - Friday, office hours.
No weekends, nights or bank holidays are required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with the general public.
- Strong IT Skills; around typing and report writing
- Broad knowledge of conditions / medication
- Drive to learn and grow within there professional career
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell annual leave
- At 9-month mark, 18-month mark retention bonus of £1,000
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Ged Walsh - 07 464 542 015 / Liverpool_resourcers@meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.