£41000 - £43000 per annum + Benefits Package
IN/ PDA/ Enfield_1594029306
about 1 month ago
PIP Disability Assessor
Registered Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist
Starting Salary: £41,000 + Excellent Benefits
In partnership with our client we are recruiting for registered health-care professionals to undertake an exciting role as a Disability Assessor. This is a great opportunity if you are currently seeking a new challenge that allows you to improve your work life balance, enhance your clinical knowledge and move away from a hands-on position whilst still holding your NMC / HCPC registration.
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision making process.
Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
We are looking for Registered General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses, Learning Disability Nurses, Paramedics, Occupational Therapists or Physiotherapists with 2 years post graduate experience.
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Salary increase by £1000 after 9 months and then again by £1000 after 18 months.
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC/ HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
- Full Training - no experience as an assessor needed - Paid full time salary from day one.
- OTE Scheme
If you are interested in the PIP Disability Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Ellouise Upton-Edwards by email on e. upton-edwards @ meridianbs. co. uk at Meridian Business Support / 07387 104 978. Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.