Up to £34000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
7 months ago
PIP Assessor - Clinical Analyst
Location: Salisbury, SP
The salary is £34,000 to £38,500 and comes with a clear banding structure and progression pathway.
Are you a qualified clinician who is looking to move away from anti-social shift patterns, low pay grades and the pressures that come with providing front-line care?
This role will allow you to enjoy a great work life balance with the benefits of flexible working, rewarding pay and the opportunity to develop your skills in new ways.
You would be working for a leading provider of health related government services, delivering disability assessment services on behalf of the DWP.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapists or Occupational Therapist to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
What does working as a Disability Analyst include?
- You would be completing functional medical assessments and writing detailed reports within a consultation centre, in addition to reviewing further medical evidence.
- You would be assessing individuals who have a varied caseload of conditions such as physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment.
- Receive a comprehensive training programme, consisting of a two week induction programme, followed by a 12-16 week training package in order to support you through the learning curve.
- You must have 2 years of post graduate experience within a clinical setting
- Full NMC registration
- Skilled in report writing
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work towards set targets
- Excellent work life balance, working Monday - Friday, no weekends, nights or bank holidays.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays,
- Bonus which can exceed £500 per month.
- Private health care plan.
- Pension scheme.
- Further ongoing CPD training and internal courses.
- Company phone and IT support provided to all staff.
- Employee Assistance Programme (accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days per week).
- Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth.
- Re-validation support for nurses.
- Split role opportunities for physiotherapists, who can combine PIP assessments alongside our musculoskeletal physiotherapy development pathway.
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes - 07-876 -86-5570 / samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.