£29000 - £35000 per annum
0151 556 2090
KQ-15 Premex - Sano
5 months ago
Location - Oldham, Greater Manchester
Salary - £29,765 - £35,541 dependant on experience
Company - Sano Physiotherapy
On behalf of Sano Physiotherapy we are currently recruiting for Registered General Nurse's, Registered Learning Difficulties Nurse's, Registered Mental Health Nurse's, Paramedic's, Physio and Occupational Therapists who are looking to train to become PIP Disability Assessor's.
Are you a driven registered health care professional with a minimum of 2 years’ experience post-graduation, who is looking for a better work / life balance whilst also learning a new skill? Well this could be the job for you!
The Role -
As a Disability Assessor you will be assessing individuals for the Personal Independence Payment benefit. The assessments will concern how the claimants Mental and / or Physical Health conditions effect an individual's Activities of Daily Living. You will be working within a Team of 5 each day at your site to complete these assessments in an efficient and timely manner.
Why Sano Physiotherapy?
Sano Physiotherapy Ltd is one of the largest independent providers of disability assessments in the UK. At our 43 sites, we employ over 140 full-time staff and have an established track record of delivering high quality and innovative health care solutions to both private and public sector clients.
Our success has been built on:
- Promoting internally and rewarding our staff,
- Listening to and respecting our colleagues,
- Providing our clinicians with variation and purpose,
- Delivering our industry leading CPD programme,
- Creating an environment where clinical excellence and personal development can flourish.
- Must be registered on the NMC or HCPC
- 2 Years post-graduation experience
- Must be IT competent
- No previous experience needed, full training is provided.
Benefits Include -
- Permanent Contract
- Protected weekly CPD time with a Clinical Support Lead (CSL)
- Annual appraisals and Personal Development Plan
- 28 Days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company Pension
- Optional Overtime paid
- Number of progression routes
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Katy Qutaimi by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07741 163699